Beef stroganoff. Beef stroganoff (also known as beef Stroganov) is a famous Russian dish of sauted onions and mushrooms with good portion of beef cuts. The most amazing Beef Stroganoff you will ever have! An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles.
This recipe uses nonfat sour cream to help cut down on the fat content. Make a classic beef stroganoff with steak and mushrooms for a tasty midweek meal. Garnish with parsley and serve with pappardelle pasta or rice. You can cook Beef stroganoff using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef stroganoff
- It’s 2 of beef eye fillet 0.5kg from aldi.
- Prepare 1 of large brown onion.
- You need 4 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of beef stroganoff packets.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 4 cups of jasmine rice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
Our easy and authentic Stroganoff (or Stroganov) is a simple and comforting Russian dish consisting of sauteed pieces of. Beef Stroganoff (Or Should We Say Stroganov?)—A Brief History. You might—like we do—associate creamy bowls of beef stroganoff with your parents generation, or even your grandparents generation. Beef stroganoff is the original family favorite skillet meal.
Beef stroganoff step by step
- Preheat the over for 10 minutes on 180°C.
- Rinse the fillets in cold water then peel the fat off the fillets then cut them into thin slices.
- Rinse the onion, peel it, then slice it.
- Rinse the mushrooms then slice the mushrooms.
- Stir the water with each packet and then place it in the ovenproof tray.
- Stir the fillets onions and mushrooms in the tray.
- Put the tray in the oven, cook for 20 mins, stir and cook for another 25 mins.
- Measure the rice, rinse it through a sifter and add the required level of water to the rice cooker.
- Once finished cooking stir the sour cream with the stroganoff and serve.
This recipe is so decadent and savory We know and love this recipe with egg noodles, however beef stroganoff was traditionally served with. This Beef Stroganoff is so creamy and indulgent, you'll never believe that it's slimming-friendly and perfect if counting calories or following a diet plan like Weight Watchers. Easy Beef Stroganoff cooked in one pan! Made with browned ground beef and caramelized mushrooms. Hearty, satisfying and packed with flavor!