Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan. With its tender chunks of beef coated in a luscious creamy sauce and served over a bed of buttery noodles, it's no wonder Beef Stroganoff The steak strips cook fast and after a short simmer will result in a quick and easy week night dinner. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles. Made with the best Made with the best beef stroganoff sauce.
Golden seared juicy beef strips smothered The first rule is fairly self explanatory – for a quick cooking recipe like Beef Stroganoff, you can't get. Jamie's back with this incredible beef stroganoff recipe. Prime cuts of sliced steak in a delicious creamy yogurt and mushroom sauce livened up with an. You can have Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan
- It’s 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Mushrooms (shimeji or others).
- Prepare 1/2 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 50 grams of Sour cream.
- It’s of For the buttered rice:.
- You need 480 ml of Rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Make a classic beef stroganoff with steak and mushrooms for a tasty midweek meal. Garnish with parsley and serve with pappardelle pasta or rice. This is a very simple and quick beef stroganoff that can be made after a busy day at work. It uses ground beef and mushroom soup!
Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan instructions
- Wash the rice, set the rice cooker with the same amount of water as usual and add butter. Cook as usual. When it's done, mix the dried parsley, salt and pepper..
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan. Saute the sliced onions until golden brown..
- Add the beef and mushrooms, and saute until cooked.
- Add the canned tomatoes and finely chopped garlic, and saute until the tomato is cooked..
- Add the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup, and mix. Add the milk and bring to a boil..
- Add the sour cream, heat through for 2 minutes and it's done!.
Drain the fat and add the soup and garlic. This Beef Stroganoff, is so indulgent, you'll never believe it's slimming-friendly – perfect if counting calories or using a diet plan like Weight Do you need any special ingredients to make this Beef Stroganoff? Spray a large frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place on a medium heat. Beef stroganoff makes a classic family supper, with its rich soured cream sauce and beautifully tender meat. Get this beef stroganoff recipe at Tesco Real Food.