Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff. Browned ground beef is simmered with garlic and condensed cream of mushroom soup, then mixed with prepared egg noodles and sour cream. This is a very simple and quick beef stroganoff that can be made after a busy day at work. It uses ground beef and mushroom soup!
Ground Beef Stroganoff is a frugal version of the classic beef stroganoff with all of its flavors of Start by browning your ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Break it up a little bit as you What to serve with Ground Beef Stroganoff. This Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe is satisfying, comforting, and simple to make. You can cook Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare 250 grams of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- It’s 250 grams of champignon mushrooms, sliced thinly (or you can use the ones from a package/can, remove the water first).
- Prepare 150 ml of cooking cream.
- It’s 1 dash of crushed black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion salt — https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
It's sure to become a family favorite! I didn't grow up with ground beef Stroganoff (my mom always made it with steak), but it is a popular variation on the classic recipe, so I wanted to give. With its tender chunks of beef coated in a luscious creamy sauce and served over a bed of buttery noodles, it's no wonder Beef Stroganoff is such a (The key to transforming the beef into succulent morsels of mouthwatering meat.) So when you want to impress the family but don't have all day to do. If you've ever chewed your way through dry, overcooked beef, you're going to LOVE this Beef Stroganoff recipe!
Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Stir-fry onion with 1 tbsp of oil in medium heat. When the onion becomes transparent, add the ground beef..
- Stir occasionally. Remove excess water from time to time. When the color of the beef has changed, add bell pepper and mushrooms..
- Continue stirring for a couple of minutes. Use low heat this time and add onion salt and black pepper and worcestershire sauce..
- Add cooking cream. Simmer for about five minutes, and it's done..
Just two simple rules for juicy. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles. You will want to make stroganoff with a tender cut of beef, such as tenderloin or top sirloin. For a quick version you can use ground beef instead of beef strips. This easy, ground beef stroganoff recipe features a creamy, meaty sauce served over egg noodles, and That's why this ground beef stroganoff is a perfect choice.