Whole Wheat Almond Dates Cake (Eggless).
You can cook Whole Wheat Almond Dates Cake (Eggless) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Almond Dates Cake (Eggless)
- Prepare of Whole wheat flour.
- You need of nos Almond.
- You need of Dates.
- You need of Baking powder.
- It’s of Baking soda.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of Butter melted or Oil.
- You need of Almond essence or can use vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Milk or can use water.
Whole Wheat Almond Dates Cake (Eggless) instructions
- Soak the dates in hot milk for 15-20 mins or till it becomes soft. Take them in a blender add sugar and blend them to a smooth puree..
- Take the almonds in a blender and gently pulse once or twice to coarsely ground them..
- Grease the cake pan with butter and set aside. Preheat oven at 180° for 10 mins.
- Take the dates milk mixture add almond essence, melted butter and mix well..
- Add the flour, baking powder and baking soda over the wet ingredients and gently fold it and make a smooth batter without lumps. Add the almond reserving some for later use and gently fold the batter..
- Pour the batter over the greased cake pan. Sprinkle the remaining almond over it..
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for 35 mins. Start checking from 30 mins. A tooth pick inserted should come out clean if not bake further for few mins..
- Remove from the oven, let it cool dowm completely, invert, cut and serve..