Rasian salad. The most famous of all Russian salads, the Olivier is often referred to as the Russian Salad. Before Soviet times, it was a lavish, French-inspired dish made with grouse, tongue, crayfish. This salad was and maybe still is the most traditional dish for the home New Year celebration for Russian people, and some other family holidays also.
It became very popular in Russia and can now. Russian Salad also known as Olivier Salad is made from parboiled vegetables and fruits mixed with a yogurt & mayonnaise based dressing and thus its flavor and texture is quite different from the normal. Today we are going to show you Russian Salad Recipe. You can have Rasian salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rasian salad
- Prepare 1 kg of apples.
- It’s 1 of pkt Macrooni boiled.
- Prepare 1 of chicken boiled and shredded.
- You need 1 bowl of mayonise.
- Prepare 1 of pkt cream.
- You need of Cocktail 1medium tin(without water).
- You need Half of cup Saugar.
- Prepare of Mewa, almonds, dates as much you like.
Russian salad is an important dish in Russian cuisine. It is famous all over the world. It can be used in beginning… Russian Salad (aka Oliv'e in Russia or Оливье). There is no holiday without serving this salad.
Rasian salad step by step
- In bowl mix the mayonise cream and saugar untill saugar disolve.
- Now add apples Macrooni chicken cooktail mix them as well.
- At serving time add meva almonds and dates in it and sprinkle some on topping….
- Tip: use plastic spoon dnt use milk or any type of liquid in it and keep it in air tight box… It will never become watery… ???? ????.
Somehow Russian Salad brings Canadian Potato Salad to mind, yet they are hardly similar. With potatoes and mayonnaise the only two similar ingredients, it must be the heft of the salad. Russian Salad Olivier: Hi Friends,Today I want to share with you how to make Russian Salad Olivier – Оливье. A delicious, economical and healthy recipe. I can't count how many times I prepare this salad.