Spicy sausage and spinach rice. Smoke spicy sausage with white rice and spinach, tri-color peppers and garlic. The type of sausage use is entirely up to you. I really like a sausage that's.
Reviews for: Photos of Spicy Sausage and Rice Casserole. You saved Spicy Sausage and Rice Casserole to your Favorites. Our recipe for spinach rice is perfect for beginner cooks; it is incredibly versatile and can be served with meat, seafood, or poultry. You can cook Spicy sausage and spinach rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy sausage and spinach rice
- Prepare of basmati rice.
- You need of Sausage.
- It’s of Onions.
- It’s of Grinded scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Maggi and salt.
Spinach rice is an ideal dish to have in your repertoire—it is nutritious, flavorful, versatile, and easy to make. It also combines the starch and vegetable in one dish. Gordon Ramsay Spicy Sausage Rice Recipe is a real crowd-pleaser, it's totally delicious and really easy to make. AD This post contains Amazon *affiliate links.
Spicy sausage and spinach rice step by step
- Per boil your basmati rice and keep aside.
- Put your oil in a pot, when it heat add your sliced onions and fry. Add garlic and grinded pepper and stir then cut your sausage into bits and add the sausage into the pot.
- And stir for about 3-4 mins.
- Add your per boiled rice into the sausage pot and stir. Add soy sauce and maggi(optional). Finally add little amount of water into the pot and cover it.
- After a minute add your cut spinach into the pot but don’t stir leave to stream for about a minute then turn. Cover the pot and let it cook Cut your sausage and fry for garnishing..
Now this soup is packed with spicy Italian sausage, potatoes and hearty spinach – a complete meal in a single bowl. The only downside of this recipe is that the leftovers were not enough. Next time I'll just have to double the batch and load up on that side of crusty bread to go along with it! Herby noodles, chile oil and crisp tofu come together in this spicy, filling bowl that will disappear before you know it But the component parts are just as valuable on their Pile the baby spinach on top. Pour at least half of the hot oil immediately over the spinach, tossing so that the heat wilts the leaves slightly.