Easy and Authentic Beef Stroganoff. The sirloin steak is easier to slice if it's partially frozen. The steak strips cook fast and after a short simmer will result in a quick and easy week night dinner. The most amazing Beef Stroganoff you will ever have!
Garnish with parsley and serve with pappardelle pasta or rice. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles. Our easy and authentic Russian Beef Stroganoff recipe combines tender beef and flavorful mushrooms in a creamy sauce for an elegant, yet quick dish. You can cook Easy and Authentic Beef Stroganoff using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and Authentic Beef Stroganoff
- It’s 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 5 of to 6 Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of King oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 100 ml of Red wine.
- It’s 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Bouillon cube (beef preferred).
- You need 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 50 grams of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh parsley.
Beef Stroganoff or beef Stroganov (Russian: бефстроганов, tr. befstróganov) is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with smetana (sour cream). Reviews for: Photos of Simple Beef Stroganoff. This recipe was really quick and easy to make, but tasted great.after reading other's suggestions, and catering to my family's taste, these are the modifications. (Beef Stroganov, бефстроганов). Feel free to serve this beef recipe over pasta, or rice, zucchini noodles — you name it.
Easy and Authentic Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Slice the mushrooms, king oyster mushroom and onion thinly. Peel the tomato by putting it in boiling water for a few seconds. De-seed and chop up the pulp..
- Finely chop the parsley. Season the beef with salt and pepper, and dust with flour. Heat some oil in a frying pan, and sauté the beef until it changes color, then take out of the pan..
- Put the butter in the frying pan, and sauté the onion until transparent. Add the mushrooms and sauté also..
- Return the beef to the pan and add the tomato, red wine, water and bouillon cube. Simmer over low heat until the sauce is thickened. (About 15 to 20 minutes.).
- Add the Japanese Worcestershire sauce and ketchup, and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, then add the sour cream and dissolve it in..
- Serve over a bed of rice (I used saffron rice here), sprinkled with parsley..
This easy Beef Stroganoff recipe is made with tender top sirloin, onions, garlic, and mushrooms simmered in a rich sour cream sauce and served over egg noodles. It's quick to make, delicious, and the ultimate comfort food. Every year, Google compiles a list of their most popular searches in. Easy Beef Stroganoff cooked in one pan! Made with browned ground beef and caramelized mushrooms.