Creamy Beef Pasta. Your whole family will love this quick, cheesy, everyday dinner idea! A quick/easy ground beef recipe, this is a pasta dish that will be on your dinner table all week long! I cannot even begin to tell you how much of this pasta I ate on..
Our family loves this recipe with small shells. Its quick and easy to make! Yessss, this creamy beef pasta is outrageously disrespectful in the best kind of way! You can have Creamy Beef Pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Pasta
- It’s 11/2 Cup of Pasta.
- It’s 1 Cup of Minced meat.
- It’s of Scotch bonnet pepper.
- Prepare of Ginger paste.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 Cup of cooking cream or milk.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need of Curry and thyme.
- You need of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Parsley flakes.
Creamy Beef Pasta Ingredients. (Note: the full ingredients list, including measurements, is provided in the recipe. Pasta with beef and creamy mushrooms. Cook pasta in plenty of salted boiling water, according to package instructions, for approx. Let me share this creamy spicy beef fusilli pasta for you.
Creamy Beef Pasta instructions
- Place a pot/pan on medium heat. Add vegetable oil and sauce the onions for about 2 minutes. Add the ginger paste and then the minced meat and stir fry for about 4 minutes until the beef is cooked..
- Add the scotch bonnet pepper and tomato sauce. Stir and allow to fry. Season with curry, thyme, seasoning cube, oregano, black pepper, garlic powder and salt. Stir to combine and add the cooking cream or milk..
- Bring this to a boil and add the cooked pasta. Add a little water to adjust the consistency if it's too thick. Cover and allow to simmer for about 2 -3 minutes..
- Garnish with fresh or dried parsley flakes. Serve hot and enjoy..
And also the amount of cheeses I use in this creamy spicy beef fusilli pasta is not a lot. Gradually whisk in beef stock, tomato sauce and tomato paste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer. Creamy Beef and Shells is a pasta dish that is perfect for a quick dinner for the whole family! It is rich, flavorful, and cheesy and even kids love it!