Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti. And it doesn't get more comforting than this Ground Beef Stuffed Manicotti. I've been having fun going back through the archives and reworking the really old recipes according to my. Stuffed with fragrant garlicky ricotta, Parmesan, and savory beef, this baked manicotti is creamy, cheesy, meaty, and the perfect cozy weekend dinner.
Dot entire dish with the butter pieces. This baked Manicotti recipe is creamy, cheesy, meaty, saucy, and deeply satisfying. It's stuffed with beef, Italian sausage, ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan but I've also included recipe variations for Cheese Manicotti. You can have Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 6 oz of mushroom diced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped fine.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 pkg of manicotti pasta.
- You need 2 of egg yolk.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Beef Stuffed Manicotti, an old favorite. This dish is packed with flavor. This dish is also fun to make. You can create masterpieces with this dish, just by.
Creamy Beef Stuffed Manicotti step by step
- Cook manicotti acording to package. Run cool water over it to cool quickly.
- In a large skillet cook onion and mushroom with the olive oil. Add ground beef when liquid from the mushrooms has evaporated. Drain and set aside..
- In a sauce pan, melt butter, whisk in flour until incorporated then stir in cream slowly. (3 cups is plenty but if you like it extra creamy use the fourth) Let thicken a bit..
- Add 2/3 sauce to beef mixture along with egg yolk 2/3 of the mozzarella, set the rest aside..
- A reminder to let the pasta and filling cool before trying to stuff it. It will heat back up in the oven..
- Stuff manicotti with beef mixture and lay out in baking pan. Pour remaining sauce over them. (You may need to add a bit of milk over medium heat to thin it out a bit if it has cooled) Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is golden. Let set for 5 minutes and serve..
This baked Manicotti recipe is creamy, cheesy, meaty, saucy, and deeply satisfying. It's stuffed with beef, Italian sausage, ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan but I've also included recipe variations for Cheese Manicotti. Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce, ricotta cheese, manicotti, ground beef. Beef Cannelloni stuffed with a juicy spinach and beef filling, topped with plenty of tomato cannelloni sauce and melty cheese. It's cosy comfort food that's Manicotti is the Italian-American version of cannelloni.