Aloo Gobi Recipe – Simple Aloo Gobi Bhaji.
You can cook Aloo Gobi Recipe – Simple Aloo Gobi Bhaji using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aloo Gobi Recipe – Simple Aloo Gobi Bhaji
- It’s of medium size gobi/cauliflower.
- It’s of big size potato.
- You need of nigella seed/ kalonji.
- You need of slit green chilies.
- It’s of turmeric powder/haldi.
- It’s of mustard oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Aloo Gobi Recipe – Simple Aloo Gobi Bhaji instructions
- Cut the cauliflower and potato evenly into medium to small size pieces. Rinse the cauliflower florets well. Add them with hot water and turmeric and set aside for 10 minutes before cooking..
- Heat oil in a pan/kadhai. When the oil is hot enough add in nigella seeds/kalonji and slit green chilies. Stir for some seconds. Add cauliflower florets and potatoes. Stir it on a medium flame for a minute..
- Add salt and turmeric powder/haldi. Stir well. Cover and cook on medium flame until the veggies 90% cooked. Remember not to overcook it..
- Now open the lid and cook it for 6-7 minutes on medium to high flame until slightly golden brown..
- Aloo gobi bhaji is eady to serve. Serve hot with rice or roti..