Lasagna with pumpkin and sausage. I knew this this pumpkin sausage lasagna NEEDED to be shared. With layers of creamy pumpkin sauce and cheesy sausage filling. this lasagna is a perfect comfort food for fall or winter. So for those of you that have a spare can of pumpkin in your pantry or extra puree stashed in the back of the.
Swap ideas: For a lighter lasagna, substitute half-and-half for the heavy cream and turkey sausage for the pork sausage in the sauce, and part-skim ricotta for the full-fat ricotta in the filling. Reviews for: Photos of Smoked Sausage, Pumpkin, and Collard Greens Lasagna. Your Pumpkin, Kale and Sausage Lasagna sauce is ready! You can cook Lasagna with pumpkin and sausage using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna with pumpkin and sausage
- You need of lasagna.
- Prepare of white sauce.
- You need of pumpkin.
- You need of mozzarella.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of sausage.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of Vegetable stock.
- You need of double cream.
Combine the cottage cheese, egg, salt, and parsley in a medium bowl. Dot some pumpkin puree in the bottom of a casserole dish then add a layer of pasta. Dot some pumpkin puree in the bottom of a casserole dish, then add a layer of pasta. Top with a third of the cooked sausage and cover lightly with pumpkin puree.
Lasagna with pumpkin and sausage instructions
- Chop the onion and cook them for about 2 min. Add the pumpkin and cook for 2 minutes then add the vegetables stock to the top of the pumpkin and cook for 25 min..
- When cooked blend everything and add the double cream. In a separate frying pan add the sausage previously skinned and add 4 ladle of pumpkin mix and cook for 5 minutes. Start building the lasagna. Put a spoon of white sauce, a layer of lasagna sheet, 2 ladle of pumpkins mix, a bit of mozzarella, 2 spoons of sausage mix, parmesan cheese and a couple of spoons of white sauce. Keep doing this in this order until you use all the ingredients..
- On the final layer cover with pumpkin mix, mozzarella cheese, parmesan and white sauce. Cook for 25 minutes at 200 degrees..
Robust in flavor, this hearty Pumpkin Sausage Lasagna entrée features a saucy secret. With a unique combination of marinara sauce, spicy turkey sausage and Heat large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook, stirring to break into pieces, until browned. Add eggs, pumpkin puree and salt and pepper, to taste. You might want to add more spices to the filling.