Leftover beef chilli. This Leftover Roast Beef Chilli is great served with steamed basmati rice, Homemade Guacamole and my Easy Peasy Salsa. Alternatively serve in tortilla wraps or on baked potatoes with grated cheese. Chinese Leftover Beef Stew Recipe (Chinese Style Cooking Recipe).
Stretch the last of the beef or vegetarian chili into a delicious new dinner by dropping in a few eggs. Leftover Chili Baked Eggs is the ideal "breakfast for dinner" situation and. Use leftover cooked corned beef or deli corned beef in this creamy soup and repurpose Steamed cabbage leaves are stuffed with a creamy mixture of corned beef and potatoes. You can cook Leftover beef chilli using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover beef chilli
- It’s 3,4 of Leftover beef steaks.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbs of Leftover white sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of Soya sauce and chili sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Black and white pepper.
- It’s half of cup Water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Corn flour.
- It’s of Mix vegetables.
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
Stir leftover chili into your favorite mac-and-cheese recipe and serve as is, or use to top Warm leftover chili and spoon over toasted English muffins before topping with poached. Enjoy your leftover chili for breakfast with this recipe! To create it, simply throw your There are several different types of broth such as vegetable broth, chicken, fish, and beef. Try our easy to follow leftover beef stir-fry recipe.
Leftover beef chilli instructions
- Leftover beef cut into Julienne cutting.
- In a Non-stick pan add oil and add garlic.
- Now add leftover beef Julienne cut and add leftover white sauce, stir well.
- In a small bowl add soya sauce, chili sauce, salt, red chili flakes, black pepper, white paper and add half cup water and mix in beef..
- Add ketchup and water to make Gravy..
- Add corn flour with water, now add in beef.
- Add vegetables and cover for 10 Minutes…
- Serve with rice and crackers.
Stir soy, honey, oil and chilli together. Add to wok and toss well to coat. Remember that all-beef chili recipes start off with cooked ground beef first. Yes, After a few days of Leftover meat from the closing shift. The meat is stored in the freezer till its.