Beef and Broccoli. Substituting chicken for the beef works great too. Reviews for: Photos of Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli. Beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese-American dish that I am particularly obsessed with.
Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. Beef and Broccoli was one of the most popular dishes in our family's Chinese takeout restaurant. Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. You can have Beef and Broccoli using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli
- Prepare 2 cups of jasmine rice, steamed.
- Prepare .5 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 lbs of chuck roast, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of white onion, sliced large on the grain.
- It’s 3 heads of broccoli, chopped to edible size pieces.
- It’s 4-6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- It’s .5 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need .5 tbsp of hoisen sauce.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need .5 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
Here's a tasty, easy and healthy beef and broccoli recipe you'll be sure to love. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version! Beef and Broccoli is the epitome of Chinese food in my book. It just doesn't get better than tender This Beef Broccoli recipe uses easy to find grocery store ingredients and a large skillet instead of a.
Beef and Broccoli instructions
- Prepare the beef, broccoli, onion garlic, and ginger has shown. Mix the flour in cold water well..
- In a wok on medium heat with oil to temperature, saute the ginger and garlic until it just begins to brown..
- Sautee the beef for a couple minutes to cook half way..
- While beef is cooking, add sauces, sugar, salt..
- Add broccoli. Add flour water mix to thicken the sauce base while stirring. Cover and turn down heat to medium low, cook for a couple minutes..
- Add onions, stir and cover, and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- To finish, remove from heat, add pepper to taste, stir and cover. At this point the vegetables will cook rather quickly, so carefully monitor the onions and broccoli for doneness..
- Serve on a bed of rice, add soy sauce or Sriracha to enhance..
Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. You'll never need to The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of. This is sesame beef and broccoli – sesame because it's got a tablespoon of sesame oil in the Broccoli: Add a swish of oil to the same pan. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I There are two processes in making this beef with broccoli version.