Beef Roll Asparagus. Asparagus and beef roll, seasoned with teriyaki sauce, and grilled. An extremely simple dish to prepare which makes an elegant presentation as an appetizer. Beef and asparagus rolls are known as, aspara nikumaki, in Japanese.
Asparagus Beef Rolls (adapted fromBaby Carrot Beef Rollsrecipe). Instead of baby carrots, I used thin asparagus. But the method of cooking is the exactly same. You can cook Beef Roll Asparagus using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Roll Asparagus
- It’s 1 package of asparagus or enoki mushrooms.
- You need of sliced beef.
- You need of sweet soya sauce.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of sake or white wine.
I rolled asparagus into this thin sliced. Cheesy Asparagus Beef Roll-Ups. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Asparagus is wrapped in thinly sliced beef, then cooked in flavoursome sauce. The sauce of the beef rolls is similar to teriyaki sauce so the flavour is guaranteed.
Beef Roll Asparagus instructions
- Ingredients ill get slice of beef with alittle fat in it so we dont need to add oil during pan fry.
- Slice up the asparagus as for the beef add in a spoon of sake, and 1 spoon of sweet soya sauce. mix it well then roll them up.
- HIGH HEAT, place beef roll in. Oil will come out from the beef so i prefer not to add oil. after 1 min flip and add in black pepper SWITCH TO MID HEAT. Then add another spoonful of sake and sweet soya sauce, simmer for 3 mins. Flip to avoid burning..
- Serve Hot DONE!.
Roll up some asparagus in a roast beef and some horseradish cream cheese for an instant elegant And these addictive horseradish asparagus roast beef roll-ups. But hey, they all involve a protein. This Japanese recipe for beef negimaki rolls (in which beef flavored with teriyaki sauce is wrapped around scallions) includes asparagus as well for extra vegetables. This asparagus beef roll recipe is nutritious and delicious. This recipe is a really tasty way to get a satisfying fix of protein and vegetables.