Ground Beef Fried Rice. In this video, I show you how to cook Ground Beef Fried Rice. This is a super simple, quick, and easy way to make use of any left-over rice from last. This fried rice with ground beef is great with red wine, candlelight, and jazz music.
Ground beef, while not traditional in beef and broccoli, is economical, cooks quickly, and delivers crispy meaty flavor in every bite. Start cooking it with some small broccoli florets right in the same pan before moving onto the. This quick and easy fried rice recipe has marinated ground beef and curry powder which adds that extra flavor to heated rice. You can have Ground Beef Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Fried Rice
- You need 4 tbs of soy sauce – divided.
- It’s 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion – chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 4 cups of cold cooked white rice.
- You need 2-3 of large eggs – beaten (depends on how much you like).
You can garnish the dish with green onions, spring onions or scallions to. Beef fried rice is probably one of my favorite dishes on a standard Chinese takeout menu (at least when you get to the fried rice column). Stir-fried beef with onions, peas, and of course, a little wok hei is a powerful combination that is often taken for granted. Judy would agree with me because, shortly.
Ground Beef Fried Rice step by step
- In a small bowl wisk together 2 tbs soy sauce with next 6 ingredients listed. Set aside..
- Heat a large deep sided skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef crumble to cook. When beef is about half done (about 4 minutes in) stir in onion. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until meat is fully browned. About 5 minutes more..
- When beef is cooked stir in frozen peas. Cook 2 minutes to heat peas, stirring frequently. Stir in sauce to coat everything. Cook 2 minutes more stirring constantly. Transfer beef mixture to a bowl. Set aside..
- Rinse skillet and bowl used for sauce. Beat eggs in bowl and set aside. Spray skillet generously with nonstick spray and return to stove over medium heat..
- Add butter to skillet. When melted stir in rice to coat with butter. Continue cooking rice until about 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Push rice out toward the edges of skillet to make an empty space in the center. Pour egg in center. Cook as if making scrambled egg without mixing into rice..
- When egg is cooked stir it and rice together. Add 2 tbs soy sauce stir to combine. Cook 2 minutes stirring constantly. Stir in ground beef mixture to combine thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Enjoy!.
This beef fried rice recipe is a quick one-pot meal—that's even faster if you use leftover rice. Soy sauce and sesame oil provide great Asian flavor. Stir-fry the sirloin, watercress, and egg while the rice cooks, so that you'll be ready to assemble the dish at the last moment. Ground Beef Fried Rice: In place of the cubed flank steak try making this recipe with ground beef. Simply brown the meat in the pan, set aside then toss back in with the rice and veggies once they've finished cooking.