Mongolian beef. Mongolian beef is a dish served in Chinese restaurants consisting of sliced beef, typically flank steak, usually made with onions. The beef is commonly paired with scallions or mixed vegetables and is. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a crispy homemade version that's less sweet and more flavorful than Our Mongolian Beef recipe has been one of the most popular Woks of Life recipes since we first.
Homemade easy recipe that anyone can make at home! Mongolian beef recipe 蒙古牛肉 with video demonstration. How to cook the beef crispy outside and Mongolian beef: Light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, Shaoxing wine (optional), dried red chili. You can cook Mongolian beef using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mongolian beef
- Prepare of ingredients.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 6 of green onions sliced diagonally 2 inch long.
- You need 2 lb of beef London broil thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need of marinade.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chinese Shaoxing wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 dash of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of crushed chili flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar or to taste.
- You need 4 of medium onion.
- You need 2 tsp of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seed oil.
- You need 2 inches of ginger.
This is the tastiest Mongolian Beef I've ever eaten, and I used to love P. Marion's Kitchen Previous Next INGREDIENT Mongolian Beef European Print This. Mongolian Beef is a Chinese-American (or American-Chinese) dish consisting of beef coated with a savory brown sauce that includes hoisin (usually), soy sauce, and chili peppers (or something spicy). Mongolian Beef is one of the most popular Chinese take-out and restaurant dishes and is known and served throughout much of the Western world and in virtually every Chinese restaurant.
Mongolian beef instructions
- Thinly slice the beef.
- Marinate the beef for 30 minutes. In a hot pan or hot wok add 1 tablespoon of oil add beef, and stir fry till half done remove and set aside..
- Chop the onion coarsely.
- Peel the ginger.
- Slice the ginger thinly then slice like matchstick style.
- Slice green onion two inch on a diagonal.
- Add onions and ginger to the wok with juices of beef after about 2-3 minutes of cooking add the beef to the onions stir a bit add sauce let cook till thick the sauce also includes the marinating liquid used on beef mix well in wok stir it will thicken a bit..
- Add green onions stir a bit serve with rice.
Mongolian Beef is one of our favorite classic Chinese takeout dishes. Mongolian Beef is a combination of juicy beef steak, seared peppers, onions, and green scallions all brought together with a sweet & savory Mongolian beef sauce. Serve it over steamed rice for a meal. Mongolian Beef is one of my favorite Asian foods and this recipe did not disappoint. It didn't taste like any Mongolian Beef I've ever had.