My version of Imam. Imam is an Islamic leadership position. It is most commonly used as the title of a worship leader of a mosque and Muslim community among Sunni Muslims. Is your Mac up to date with the latest version of the Mac operating system (macOS or OS X)?
To find out, learn which version is installed now. Belief in the doomsday is one of the fundamental pillars of Islam. It is the day when the whole universe will be destroyed and resurrected for judgment. You can have My version of Imam using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My version of Imam
- You need 900 gr of eggplants.
- Prepare 2 of large onions.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need 1/2 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sugar.
- You need 500 gr of tomato sauce (the one with the small pieces of tomatoes in).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of almonds coarsely chopped.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
This day will be the beginning of a new life which will never come to an end. Imam Ali also had his version of Quran, which were the same as that of the companions. Moreover Imam Ali was also consulted to In the other hand, Shia have some Hadith from their Imams that they verify the collected Quran in early time of Islam by companion of the Prophet at. The name of the Holy Imam (a.s.) was same as that of his respected great grandfather, the Messenger of Allah (S).
My version of Imam step by step
- Dice the eggplants and put them in a bowl of salted water. Leave them there for 30 minutes (I peeled them but you don't have to)..
- In the meantime prepare the rest of the ingredients. Slice the onions and chop the garlic..
- Dice the pepper, chop the almonds, finely cut the parsley..
- The half hour has passed, so drain, rinse and drain again the eggplants..
- Heat a skillet and pour 3-4 tbsp olive oil. Add the eggplants, onions, peppers and garlic..
- Let them cook for a while (7-10 minutes) until they have changed color.
- Add the tomato sauce. If you have nice ripe tomatoes you can just skip the sauce and add 3-4 chopped tomatoes (preferably with no skin).
- Add the almonds, raisins, sugar, salt and pepper and let cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Now put everything in a pyrex or an oven proof pan and put it in the oven, 180 C, for 40 minutes, or until the onions have turned a nice brown color. You could just leave it in the skillet with more sauce in low heat, but I do not recommend it. It gets SO much better in the oven!.
- If you like you can crumble some feta cheese on top!.
The Holy Prophet (S) saved the people from deviation and his grandson and last of the twelve successors is also the savior of humanity. Imam Maalik responded to his request, but he refused to force all the people to adhere to it. The version transmitted by Yahya al-Laythi (which is the most famous version, and this is what is usually meant by al-Muwatta'): It was numbered by Shaykh Khaleel Sheeha, and the number of ahaadeeth. Imam Mahdi also knows as the "Guided One" will come before the judgment day. It is stated that Imam Mahdi will come with Prophet Isa (AS) to defeat Dajjal (The False Messiah).