Authentic Zhajiangmian with Meat and Miso. Welcome and thank you for joining me for dinner! This evening I picked up some authentic Chinese food! Both zhajiangmian and jajangmyeon will require specialty ingredients that may be a little hard to find, with zhajiangmian a bit more involved than its Korean counterpart.
Chinese Cuisine: Zhajiangmian (Meat & Soy Bean Paste noodles) 北京炸酱面。 Authentic chinese food mukbang zhajiangmian and bao steamed pork buns. Zhajiangmian Is the Perfect Combination of Salty, Sweet, and Savory. In a fermentation process similar to that of miso, time breaks down beans and grains into a condiment with punchy, complex layers of taste. You can cook Authentic Zhajiangmian with Meat and Miso using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Authentic Zhajiangmian with Meat and Miso
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 100 grams of Bamboo shoots cooked in water (canned or vacuum packed).
- Prepare 2 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of Green onion or scallion.
- Prepare 2 of pieces Ginger.
- Prepare 200 ml of ★ Chinese soup stock (1/2 teaspoon soup stock granules + water).
- It’s 2 of tablespoons, 1/2 tablespoon, 1 dash ★ Soy sauce, sugar, pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Tianmianjiang (Chinese sweet bean paste).
- It’s 2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 4 of packs Chinese-style noodles.
- It’s 4 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1/3 of Cucumber.
Or lose the meat and sub it all out for minced shiitake mushrooms. However, traditional Beijing cuisine is always treasured by locals and migrants alike. For example, Korean people serve this dish with julienned cucumber, onion, and yellow pickled radish. Beijing people like to cook the Zhajiangmian sauce with small diced pork belly and serve it with julienne cucumber, the white part of.
Authentic Zhajiangmian with Meat and Miso instructions
- Finely chop the ginger, green onion, shiitake mushrooms, and bamboo shoot. Combine the ★ ingredients..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the ginger and green onion, taking care not to let it burn. It will smell very nice..
- Add the ground pork. After about 20 seconds, flip it over and stir fry with a cutting motion using a wooden spatula. If you use a cutting motion the meat won't get sticky..
- It will be like this..
- Add the shiitake mushroom and bamboo shoot and continue stir-frying..
- When everything is cooked through, add the combined ★ all at once. Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes while stirring occasionally..
- Turn the heat off and add the katakuriko dissolved in water little by little while stirring. Stir over low heat until the sauce is thickened. The meat-miso sauce is now done..
- Cook the noodles following package instructions, drain well, wash under running water and put on serving plates. Drizzle each portion with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and mix..
- Pour the meat-miso sauce over the noodles, top with the julienned cucumber and it's done! Bon appetit!.
- Here the meat-miso sauce is served with rice and sprinkled with some chopped green onions. This is yummy too..
- A version of the zhajiangmian with chopped green onions and sesame seeds as topping..
Zhajiangmian is a Beijing specialty consisting of wheat noodles in soybean sauce and vegetables such as summer radish and sliced cucumbers. The sauce is usually made by cooking ground pork or beef in combination with fermented soybean paste. Black bean paste, cucumber, daikon radish, jjajangmyeon noodles, korean radish, olive oil, onion, pork belly, potato, potato starch powder, sesame oil, vegetable oil, water, zucchini. Zhajiangmian is a Chinese dish that every cook makes differently. Zha jiang may look mysteriously dark, but it's simply an Asian take on spaghetti with meat sauce.