Mantecaditos con nuez. (pecan sandies, Rican style). Cream butter and shortening until smooth. Add sugar and almond extract and mix well. See great recipes for Mantecaditos con nuez. (pecan sandies, Rican style) too!
Los mantecaditos o polvorones son unas deliciosas galletitas perfecetas para comerlas en la merienda acompañarlas Esta es una variación de los conocidos mantecaditos. Se preparan con pasta de guayaba la cual les. Home recipes > Courses > desserts > Mantecaditos – Puerto Rican Shortbread Cookies. You can have Mantecaditos con nuez. (pecan sandies, Rican style) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mantecaditos con nuez. (pecan sandies, Rican style)
- It’s 1/4 lb of Unsalted sweet cream butter ( one stick).
- It’s 1 tsp of Almond extract.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Crushed pecan pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter flavor Crisco shortening.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
Mantecadito cookies are perfect served with coffee or milk and can easily be prepared even by the beginner baker. So what are you waiting for?! In classic Pecan Sandies, the dough is usually rolled into a rounded log shape, then refrigerated overnight. Rich, tasty and flavorful, Pecan Sandies are actually really easy to put together.
Mantecaditos con nuez. (pecan sandies, Rican style) instructions
- Preheat oven on 350°F.
- Cream butter and shortening until smooth ..
- Add sugar and almond extract and mix well.
- Add flour and pecan pieces and blend well until thoroughly mixed..
- Form 1in balls and place on cookie sheet. Flatten the balls of dough pressing index and middle down on the dough..
- Bake at 350°F for 20 min until bottom edges start to brown. Enjoy!!.
So easy that even the kids can help! They are a perfect combination to satisfy many people's sweet tooths. Puerto Rican Cookies – Mantecaditos – are tender, crisp and buttery! This recipe is adapted from the Puerto Rican Cookery cookbook by Carmen Valldejuli. This is the definitive cookbook on Puerto Rican cuisine and every cook should have one (along with a caldero)!