Easy Beef Stroganoff (using left over sirloin steak). An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles. According to the Wikipedia, Beef Stroganoff first appeared in Russian cookbooks in the mid Some versions of stroganoff use mustard, stock, and a little sour cream. It just makes it easier to eat, ensuring you get a bit of boneless sirloin, sirloin steak tips.
Throw the steak in toward the end, only to get it warmed. This easy Beef Stroganoff recipe is made with tender top sirloin, onions, garlic, and mushrooms simmered in a rich sour cream sauce and served over egg noodles. People use lots of different cuts of meat for Stroganoff: beef tenderloin, chuck, ground beef. You can have Easy Beef Stroganoff (using left over sirloin steak) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Stroganoff (using left over sirloin steak)
- Prepare 3 cup of of leftover sirloin steak, sliced thin and trimmed of any fat..
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 14 oz of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of gravy master or swanson beef booster.
- It’s 1/2 cup of -1 cup of sour cream (I prefer only 1/2 cup but you may like more sour cream).
- It’s 1 of Cooked buttered noodles (I cook two packages because my husband eats three plates of stroganoff).
Feel free to serve this beef recipe over pasta, or rice, zucchini noodles — you name it. Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe made with melt-in-your-mouth strips of beef smothered in a delicious Originating in Russia, beef stroganoff is named after one of the members of the What mushrooms should I use? I love making stroganoff with cremini mushrooms. This easy beef stroganoff can also be made with steak.
Easy Beef Stroganoff (using left over sirloin steak) step by step
To make this easy beef stroganoff, I use a similar recipe to my super popular Easy Pork Stroganoff, but instead of cooking the meat first, I simply add in leftover roast beef to the delicious blend of. Egg noodles with strips of beef Sirloin Tip Steaks and mushrooms in a brown gravy sauce. Looking for a faster and easier beef stroganoff recipe? Please enable all cookies to use this feature. The sirloin steak is easier to slice if it's partially frozen.