Beef Stroganoff. Easy Beef Stroganoff Make any weeknight feel like a special occasion with this ground beef stroganoff: the luscious sauce of sauteed mushrooms and sour cream is ready in half an hour. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff With its tender chunks of beef coated in a luscious creamy sauce and served over a bed of buttery noodles, it's no wonder Beef Stroganoff is such a hit. With all that flavor, you might assume it's a complicated dish, but it's actually quite the opposite.
With a few flavor-building tips, you're only an hour away from. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. You can have Beef Stroganoff using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef serloin, cubed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of beef stock or condensed beef broth.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking cherry.
- It’s 1 packages of egg-noodle, extra-wide.
Add the cream of mushroom soup and beef broth. Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and pepper, as needed. Stir in the sour cream the last few minutes, right before you serve. Stir mushrooms, beef broth, water, reserved red wine marinade, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, and mustard into steak mixture until well mixed; bring to a boil.
Beef Stroganoff step by step
- Combine 1 tablespoon flour and the salt; dredge meat in mixture..
- In large pot, boil water and add egg noodles..
- Heat skillet, then add 2 tablespoons butter. When melted, add the serloin strips and brown quickly, flipping meat to brown all sides..
- Add mushrooms slices, onion, and garlic; cook 3 or 4 minutes or till onion is barely tender..
- Remove the meat and mushrooms from the skillet..
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to pan drippings; when melted, blend in 3 tablespoons flour..
- Add tomato paste..
- Slowly pour in cold meat stock – cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens..
- Return meat and mushrooms to skillet..
- Stir in sour cream and sherry; heat briefly..
- Drain cooked noodles and add to serving plate. Add stroganoff on top of noodles..
It is going to be dinner winner! Tender mushrooms, tasty ground beef and luscious served with noodles for a beautiful dish your whole family will love. Make this delicious beef stroganoff and serve it with hot buttered noodles, rice, or potatoes. Add a basic tossed salad or side vegetable for a tasty, satisfying meal. Created using a simple skillet, this version still maintains all the classic flavors of the traditional dish.