Mushroom-Free Beef Stroganoff. My recipe for traditional Beef Stroganoff has long been one of the most popular posts on this blog. Beef Stroganoff Recipe – The Best Beef Stroganoff. Jamie Oliver's Healthy & Delicious Meat-Free Meals.
It uses ground beef and mushroom soup! Mushroom-Beef Stroganoff. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. With its tender chunks of beef coated in a luscious creamy sauce and served over a bed of buttery noodles, it's no wonder Beef Stroganoff is such a hit. You can have Mushroom-Free Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom-Free Beef Stroganoff
- It’s 1 cup of Beef broth.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cubed Steak (or any other beef variation).
- It’s 1 medium of Sweet onion chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic minced.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 3 cup of Egg Noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of Hot water.
With all that flavor, you might assume it's a complicated dish, but it's actually quite the opposite. This from-scratch recipe can be made in well. This vegan Mushroom Stroganoff is creamy, flavorful, and very delicious. Serve it over rice, pasta or mashed potatoes.
Mushroom-Free Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Cut meat into thin strips.
- Add meat strips, chopped onion, beef broth, butter, and garlic to large deep sauce pan..
- Cook on med-high until meat is cooked thoroughly and onions are translucent.
- Bring temp to a low medium.
- Add sour cream. Stir.
- Combine flour and hot water. Stir until no lumps are visual..
- Gradually add flour mixture to pan to thicken up the sauce. You DO NOT have to use the entire cup. Slowly add and check if the thickness is to your liking.
- Boil egg noodles.
- Top egg noodles with meat and sauce, enjoy!.
This homemade mushroom stroganoff recipe is vegan, soy free, and can easily be gluten free. It's one of my favorite plant-based comfort food meals Or to make this vegetarian version of traditional beef stroganoff even more filling, simply stir in your favorite protein source, such as tofu, black beans. The most amazing Beef Stroganoff you will ever have! Golden seared juicy beef strips smothered in an incredible sour cream mushroom gravy, this. I also have a stroganoff recipe made with venison.