Salisbury Steak. The Ultimate Classic Comfort Food. (Redirected from Salisbury Steak). Salisbury steak is a dish, originating in the United States, made from a blend of ground beef and other ingredients and usually served with gravy or brown sauce. It is a version of Hamburg steak.
Salisbury steak is usually served with mashed potatoes and whole kernel corn. This is our favorite salisbury steak recipe. I always make enough extra sauce to serve over potatoes. You can have Salisbury Steak using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salisbury Steak
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 box of stove top stuffing.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 packages of dry brown gravy.
Tastes like it took all day to cook. Easy Salisbury Steak is one of our favorite go-to meals. It is pure comfort food that is so simple to make! With just a few simple ingredients (that you probably already have sitting around in your kitchen.
Salisbury Steak instructions
- Mix hamburger, stove top, 2 eggs and 1 pkg brown gravy mix.
- Pat out into patties (whatever size you like).
- While frying patties make brown gravy according to directions on the package..
- Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy..
Classic Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy! It's ready in under an hour and cooks all in one skillet. Just like mom used to make. Serve with buttered noodles or mashed potatoes. Salisbury Steak is a perfect weeknight recipe to serve the family.