Cheesy Sausage and Potato Chowder.
You can cook Cheesy Sausage and Potato Chowder using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sausage and Potato Chowder
- It’s 1 pkg. of frozen diced potatoes.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 pkg. (13 oz) of link beef sausage.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of water (use soup can).
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Cheesy Sausage and Potato Chowder instructions
- Into crockpot add all ingredients and stir to combine. Heat on high for 3 hours..
- That's it! Enjoy!.
- NOTE: This recipe can also be made in Instapot. Place all ingredients in pot and cook on soup/stew setting for 12 minutes!.