Beef Enchiladas. Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. My time saving trick is to use one base Enchilada spice mix for both the sauce and filling! This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite!
Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked. Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors. These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner. You can have Beef Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Enchiladas
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of Medium onion diced.
- You need 2 cans of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 8 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded Mexican cheese.
How to Make Easy Beef Enchiladas: Heat oil in a large skillet, and add a pound of ground beef. The Best Beef Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Chipotle Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Beef Enchiladas. Categories: Enchilada Beef Main Dish Cinco de Mayo.
Beef Enchiladas step by step
- Brown ground beef and onions seasoned with salt and pepper and drain..
- Put 1/2 can of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 13 X 9 baking dish..
- Mix the other half of enchilada sauce with ground beef mixture and add 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese..
- Place small amount of ground beef mixture in each tortilla shell and roll up. Place each one in the baking dish.
- Top with 1 can red enchilada sauce and the remaining cheese..
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 20 minutes. Garnish with diced tomatoes, lettuce and sour cream.
This easy dinner idea is a crowd pleaser and is filled with corn, beef, green chiles, cheese and covered in red sauce. This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. These Ground Beef Enchiladas are so flavorful and filling that I like to keep the side dishes simple. These are the best Ground Beef Enchiladas! Beef Enchiladas Recipe – Loaded with a delicious filling made with ground beef, cheese and veggies.