T’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders. Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders baked in the oven are a deliciously easy way to feed a hungry crowd! Score big when you serve this cheesy appetizer recipe piled high with savory bacon and all of your favorite cheeseburger toppings. Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders are perfect for your next party.
These easy-to-make stuffed biscuit sliders packed with your favorite cheeseburger ingredients are a genius way to serve a crowd without spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Easy bacon cheeseburger sliders are just the right all-American appetizer everyone will like. And you can eat more because they're little, right? You can cook T’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of T’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- You need 2 pack of Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (24 rolls).
- It’s 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 Teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 24 of bacon strips.
- Prepare 2 cups of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
Easy bacon cheeseburger sliders are a great way to enjoy an American classic on a small scale. Try this bacon cheeseburger slider recipe from Cabot tonight and let us know what you think! For instance, these bacon cheeseburger sliders pack a whole mess of flavor, and they're almost bite-sized! These Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders are the perfect burger for hot summer nights.
T’s Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Without separating rolls, cut each package of rolls horizontally in half; arrange bottom halves into two 13×9 greased pans..
- In large skillet, brown the ground beef; drain. Cook bacon; drain. Cut/crumble bacon..
- Spoon beef evenly onto the rolls. Top with the bacon crumbles. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the meat mixture until covered evenly. Replace tops..
- Glaze – combine butter and brown sugar in a microwave safe container, covered until butter is melted. Stir occasionally..
- Pour glaze over the rolls..
- Bake uncovered until golden brown and heated through. 20-25 min..
They are a breeze to make and you can cook them on a grill, skillet or These Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders seem to be one food that everyone in my family can agree on, and seeing how my kids are coming up with. I fry up chopped bacon, and then sauté diced onions in the grease. Those two additions on these sliders are totally necessary. Bacon Cheeseburger Tacos from Delish.com combine your two favorite foods. Have The Best Of Both Worlds With Bacon Cheeseburger Tacos.