Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries. Perfect appetizers – meatballs stacked with all of the ingredients for a deluxe bacon cheeseburger! That crazy busy time of the year is upon us. Just in time for tailgating and holiday parties, I bring you these super easy, super duper yummy Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs!
These barbecue bacon cheeseburger meatballs simmer away in the slow cooker while you get the rest of your party prepped, then team up with pickles for a pretty presentation. I used real bacon pieces instead of all that frying of bacon and food processing. I think we will just stick with the old fashioned way. You can have Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries
- Prepare 8 ounce of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 10 ounce of can diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- You need of Real bacon bits.
- You need of Dried parsley.
- It’s Bag of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sided item salad and fries.
Adding good bacon that has been fried until almost crispy is an excellent addition, to anything really. A delicious crispy biscuit crust filled with an amazing cheeseburger filling and loaded up with gooey cheese! A delicious new spin on cheeseburgers weve stuffed crispy egg rolls with the classic American burger filling Instead of the traditional deep fry these bacon. Make golf ball sized dough balls from the pizza dough.
Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries step by step
- This can be made in a slow cooker or a pressure cooker I made mine in a pressure cooker and cooked it for about five minutes. for slow cooker on low for 4 hrs.
- Add all ingredients to pressure cooker or slow cooker except for the cheddar cheese. When it’s done cooking mix it up Then add the cheese, should melt quickly and you’re done served with a side salad and fries.
Press flat into a disk but not too thin. Top each in the middle with one piece of cheese followed by bacon, mini burger and more cheese. Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf is a flavorful main dish. Cook over medium heat, turning once, until browned and crispy, about Using our Perfect Cheeseburger recipe, the CHOW Test Kitchen's Christine Gallary shows you how. As good as it sounds—a bacon cheeseburger in easy casserole form!