Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet. Stir in macaroni, broth, milk, ketchup, steak seasoning, mustard and onion powder; bring to a boil. This Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet is one of the newest recipes that I've added to my growing "Collection of Skillet. Skillet pasta recipes are heaven and this is the perfect cast iron skillet recipe.
This one is no exception, but back when I was a young, young bride, I sure relied on that handy dandy boxed pasta meal. Skillet Cheeseburger Pasta is a one-pan wonder your family will love. It comes together in under a half hour and is loaded with flavor and protein. You can cook Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 2-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow or white onion.
- You need of Salt to desired taste.
- It’s 4 cups of beef broth or chicken broth (I use beef soup base).
- Prepare 16 oz of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese (or your fav kind).
- Prepare of Garnish with fresh parsley.
It's your favorite cheeseburger macaroni from scratch! You guys, this Skillet Cheeseburger Macaroni is something special. Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet uses "from scratch" ingredients to recreate this classic comfort dish in minutes. Flavorful and kid-approved, this is clean eating at it's finest.
Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet instructions
- In a large skillet, season the beef with the garlic, onion and salt, then brown the ground beef..
- Once the beef is cooked, drain the excess grease..
- Add in the beef broth and bring to a simmer. Add in the macaroni and stir. Simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is tender..
- Add in the milk and stir. Add in the cheese and stir until melted..
Cheesburger Macaroni….those two words were my favorite to hear when I would ask my mom "what's for dinner." Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet Meal is a from-scratch version of the classic Hamburger Helper. Beef and macaroni come together in a cheesy and flavorful seasoned sauce. All you need is a single pan and thirty minutes. The concept of our skillet cheeseburger mac and cheese recipe is totally similar to the boxed cheeseburger helper. But the spices are more fresh and everything just tastes better.