Bacon Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole. Impossibly Easy Tater Tots™ Cheeseburger Casserole. We're always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally hooked! This yummy casserole may be kind of a guilty pleasure, but it makes for a great dinner that the whole family will enjoy.
Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner. Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd! This post was sponsored by KRAFT, HEINZ and ORE-IDA, and I was compensated to write it. You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 32 ounces of frozen tator tots.
- It’s 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 16 ounces of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 oz of Crisp bacon bits.
I saw a recipe for crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole on Youtube and had to try it, after all, I love bacon cheeseburgers with I also added more tater tots and cheese to the top. The beauty of this Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Recipe is that there is no wrong way to do it. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family.
Bacon Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown meat and drain fat. Set aside and allow to cool..
- Mix soup and sour cream in separate dish..
- Once meat has cooled break apart into small pieces, add bacon and cheese. Mix well..
- Add soup/sour cream mixture to meat..
- Take tator tots out of freezer last thing and mix minimally. Over mixing will cause it to become mushy..
- Cook in preheated 375 oven 50 minutes or until bubbly.
It has become a regular in the dinner rotations. Fully Loaded Tater Tot Casserole for #SundaySupperCulinary Adventures with Camilla. A yummy breakfast casserole with potatoes, bacon, egg, and Cheddar cheese that's quick to throw together and great for guests. All Reviews for Tater Tot® and Bacon Breakfast Casserole. Top with bacon, tater tots, and shredded cheese.