Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner. Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd! This post was sponsored by KRAFT, HEINZ and ORE-IDA, and I was compensated to write it.
How to make Easy Cheeseburger tator tot casserole recipe Tater tots are potatoes that have been grated, formed into tots and deep fried. In the USA, they are sold frozen in our grocery stores. This week, we made this cheeseburger tater tot casserole. You can have Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 bag of frozen tater tots.
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 12 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sriracha sauce.
- It’s of green onions, sliced for garnish.
The kids spied tater tots in the freezer at the store and wanted to try them. This basically tasted like your favorite warm, cheesy cheeseburger and fries all wrapped up together. This Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything! So, I was thinking that I should really make a yummy Tater Tot Casserole.
Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cook tater tots according to package instructions..
- Meanwhile, cook hamburger in skillet until browned; drain. Return to skillet and stir in can of cream of mushroom soup..
- Once tater tots are cooked, place in a single layer in 9 x 13 baking dish..
- Place hamburger mixture on top of tater tots..
- Top with cheese and bacon. Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- While cooking, prepare your sauce. Mix sour cream, mayo and sriracha together until well blended. Feel free to add more or less sriracha depending on your spice preference..
- Top with sauce and green onions. Enjoy!.
Ya see, I am not really I have seen many of Tater Tot Casseroles and my first thought is always the same, "This would be good for kids or a pot luck". This Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is the perfect family-friendly dish. It's easy, cheesy, and full of ALL the flavors of a burger! Can you freeze the entire casserole? I like to freeze leftovers in individual portions in a freezer-safe container or double wrapped in aluminum.