Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot. All the flavors of a cheeseburger are in this cheesy and creamy soup. Serve with a nice side salad and some crusty bread from the bakery for a delicious dinner the whole family will love. Products Used In This Crock-Pot Cheeseburger Soup Recipe Steps for Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup.
Here are just a few options and ideas we came up with for this recipe. Fifty Shades of Crock pot Macaroni Cheeseburger Soup, anyone? You guys, let's get serious now. You can have Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 14 oz of diced tomatoes (can).
- It’s 1 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of potatoes, peeled, diced.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 8 oz of light cream cheese (1 brick).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon, cooked, crumbled.
I rarely drop the D bomb ( or any other for that matter) on this website, but this soup was worthy of it. I have always had cheeseburger soup on. Crock Pot cheeseburger soup is full of the same savory flavors of a juicy cheeseburger but in a delicious soup. This recipe can be made using either a crock pot or an instant pot so it's the perfect make-ahead dinner for a busy night!
Cheeseburger Soup for Crock Pot instructions
- Brown ground beef with onion, drain.
- Combine ingredients in crockpot, EXCEPT for milk, flour and cheddar cheese.
- Stirr together and cook on low for 7 hours.
- In the last 10 minutes combine milk and flour together, whisk until there is no more clumps.
- Add the flour milk mixture to the crock pot, stirr.
- Add the cheddar cheese, the soup is ready when all the cheese has melted.
- Serve with crumbled bacon.
I love using my instant pot to when I need a delicious dinner but. It actually really gives the slow cooker soup that cheeseburger flavor because don't most cheeseburgers have American cheese anyway? Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! Welcome to our site dedicated to all things slow Are you looking for an easy low carb soup? Our Low Carb Crock Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is full of flavor and a family favorite.