Boobie's Mushroom,Swiss and Bacon Patty Melt.. Make the perfect patty melt: mushroom and swiss patty melts, dripping with spicy brown mustard. The secret to a great patty melt is a square patty! chorizo sausage patty, melting cheddar-jack cheese, chipotle-cilantro aioli, crispy smoked bacon, and a perfectly fried over easy egg. *Patty Melt. Double patty of Angus beef with bacon, mushrooms, sautéed onions, American & Swiss cheese.
Baked mac n cheese with bacon, ham, and mushrooms topped with seasoned hash browns, sunny Angus beef patty, tater tots, tossed with pork belly, serrano pepper, melted cheese and hot Wagyu pastrami and Angus beef patty topped with Swiss cheese and Thousand Island dressing on the side. Patty melts get a meatless makeover thanks to meaty mushrooms and creamy cannellini beans. Serve these patties on rye bread and top with caramelized onions. You can have Boobie's Mushroom,Swiss and Bacon Patty Melt. using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boobie's Mushroom,Swiss and Bacon Patty Melt.
- You need 2 of Texas Toast. We are in Texas ever thing is BIG.
- You need 1 lb of any type of beef u prefer (turkey, pork, chicken ground).
- It’s 1 of Swiss.
- You need 1 of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Mushrooms.
These Bacon Swiss Patty Melts are a tiny twist on the classic patty melt recipe, and they're pure comfort food! To make the sandwiches, brush bread with some bacon grease and add your patties to the bread with a drizzle of mustard. Then pile on your bacon and Swiss mixture! Grilled ham, bacon, sausage, potatoes, bell peppers, onion, tomatoes, mushrooms with melted cheddar, swiss and american cheeses, topped with two eggs (any style) and served with beans and a tortilla or toast.
Boobie's Mushroom,Swiss and Bacon Patty Melt. instructions
- Form Patty and grill beef to ur desire. I like pink in the middle. Plz add only salt and pepper. Many people like additives to the beef and then mess up the flavor of the beef. Salt and pepper is all u need.
- Toast your Texas Toast.😄..
- Fry bacon until crisp..
- Saute mushroom in butter. I like using a bit of garlic salt while sauteing mushroom in butter.
- Stack all ur ingredients together and Smash ur burger with Swiss. Double it up if u want everyone loves double the fun..
- Pair with fries, sweet potato fries, veggies, etc……
I make patty melts when I want the taste of a grilled burger, but don't want to fight the mosquitos and stand outside to grill. Plus, I'm pretty sure that you I like my patty melts piled high with mushrooms, Swiss cheese, and dripping in spicy brown mustard. Feel free to make your own variation and flavor. Cook the patties on both sides until totally done in the middle. Assemble the patty melts this way: Slice of bread, slice of cheese, hamburger patty, a quarter of the cooked onions, another slice of cheese and another slice of bread.