Spicy Cheeseburger. Jump to navigationJump to search. ". Double-click to consume. — In-game description. With Labor day around the corner and a UK bank holiday weekend ahead, Gordon's cooking up a delicious cheeseburger with local ingredients from his trip to.
Lean Ground Beef sliders are spiced up with chipotle chili powder and topped with pepper jack cheese slices. This jalapeno cheeseburger recipe is perfect for those who enjoy burgers with a bit of a kick. This deliciously spicy cheeseburger recipe gets its kick from finely chopped jalapeno peppers. You can cook Spicy Cheeseburger using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Cheeseburger
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of mild shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need As needed of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- You need To taste of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 3 slices of bread.
- You need 1 of medium kosher pickle optional.
In a medium non-stick pan, heat up coconut fat and brown minced meat. I like mine a little spicy so I add a chili powder mix of cayenne, chili, cumin, and paprika. Spicy Cheeseburger Soup recipe: This is a great Potato – Hamburger soup and a nice alternative to plain potato soup. It is spicy with the addition of a can of Rotel tomatoes (tomatoes with chili peppers.
Spicy Cheeseburger step by step
- Fry the Burgers once you flip them add half the spices..
- Flip the Burgers again and add the rest of the spices. Add the balsamic vinegar and simmer after you flip it again..
- Add mayonnaise to the three slices of bread. Split the cheese between two of the three slices of bread..
- When the Burgers are to the doneness you desire add to top of the cheese. Add the top and stack it up..
- Cut and serve with a kosher pickle. I quartered mine. I hope you enjoy!!!.
All Reviews for Spicy Bacon Cheeseburger Turkey Wraps. This is my best soup for a cold winter day, hearty and delicious. Actually it's great anytime of year. Combine fun food like cheeseburgers with comfort food like cream soup and you get this awesomeness. And it's ready to serve in under an hour.