Cheeseburger Rice. Please a crowd with our unique Cheeseburger Rice main dish! Combine beef, ketchup, mustard, rice and cheese to make a new favorite: Cheeseburger Rice. Cheeseburger rice casseroles can be made in a variety of ways.
Made this by just adding things together. Cheeseburger Rice is naturally Gluten Free, and super easy to pull together. This budget friendly weeknight dinner is sure to be a family favorite! You can have Cheeseburger Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Rice
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of water.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of instant white rice.
- You need Half of onion (we prefer yellow, finely chopped).
- Prepare .5 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese (I use cheddar).
In a few simple steps, make a cheeseburger in a rice cooker. Add the catsup, mustard, salt and pepper and mix. Stir in the cooked rice and heat until hot through. Rach uses brown rice as the base for this kid-friendly Cheeseburger Rice recipe.
Cheeseburger Rice step by step
- Brown beef in skillet with onion, drain.
- Add water, ketchup, mustard & bring to a boil.
- Add rice, remove from heat, cover & let sit 5 minutes.
- Add cheese, cover & let sit 5 minutes.
- Optional: top with pickles before serving.
Playing How To Make Cheeseburger Rice A hearty, beefy recipe for cheese lovers and hamburger aficionados. It cooks up quick, but the happiness will last. To serve, divide the fried rice among bowls and serve with some lettuce leaves and gherkin slices. Easy, delicious and healthy Cheeseburger Rice recipe from SparkRecipes.