Cheeseburger Sliders. These quick and easy cheeseburger sliders are baked together on Hawaiian rolls and served straight out of the baking dish, casserole-style. Baked Cheeseburger Sliders are a fun and easy meal perfect for those busy school nights or fun game days! There's nothing better than this EASY Pull Apart.
See more ideas about recipes, cooking recipes, cheeseburger sliders. A burger stuffed with melted cheese and crispy bacon. Slice the burgers along the lines of the buns to separate into individual sliders. You can have Cheeseburger Sliders using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Sliders
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 12 slice of cheddar cheese (or any cheese).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of seasonings (i used Adobo & oregano).
- You need 12 of dinner rolls.
These drip-down-your-chin sliders are jazzed up with Southwestern spices, jalapeños, and Jack cheese. These sliders are basically your classic cheeseburger but smaller. They are topped with ingredients such as dill pickle slices, minced onion, and a delicious burger sauce. Download Cheeseburger sliders stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Cheeseburger Sliders step by step
- Set oven for 350°. Mix chopped onions, salt, pepper, & seasonings together with the hamburger meat..
- Roll the meat into mini balls, then place them on a pan. I made about 12. Using a fork or the palm or your hand, smush them down just a little. Sprinkle salt & pepper for an extra taste..
- Place them in oven for about 15 mins. Pull out from oven to place the slices of cheese on each slider (flip the patties over). Put it back in the oven for another 10mins or when the cheese melts..
- Once cooked, let them cool for about 5mins, then place them on dinner rolls. I cut up some dill pickles & added mustard on mine similar to White Castle. Enjoy!!!.
These are the perfect sized cheeseburger sliders and so EASY to make! Find out which rolls make these perfectly sized baked burgers and how easy these cheeseburger sliders are to make! This Easy Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe is great for big crowds because you can make large quantities at a time. No need to stand in front of the grill because you will be putting them in the oven. So I pulled together some Mini Cheeseburger Bites, so that my mouth could boogie and my iron levels would relax already.