Ray's' Bacon Cheeseburger Bombers. This is a fun, hearty casual dish that hits all the right places on your palette. Today we'll show you how to make Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs! Check out this super easy recipe bacon cheeseburger bombs from Delish.com.
See more ideas about bacon cheeseburger bombs, recipes, food. Place bacon on foil-lined cookie sheet with sides. If you love bacon cheeseburgers, you'll go crazy for bacon cheeseburger bombs! You can have Ray's' Bacon Cheeseburger Bombers using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ray's' Bacon Cheeseburger Bombers
- It’s 2 can of pillsbury mini biscuit dough.
- It’s 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of pre cooked bacon ( or 3 strips fresh).
- It’s 3/4 of diced onion.
- It’s 1 oz of squirt ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rotel.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded mixed cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of McCormick hamburger seasoning.
Follow our recipe for this kid-friendly and indulgent Whether you're trying to please picky kiddos or a big group of grown kids, we've got three words for you: bacon cheeseburger bombs. These bacon cheeseburger bombs are super easy to make and the kids can help which then makes them want to eat it! These are also great for parties, appetizers, snacks, etc. I love that they use ground beef because for some reason I have an easier time eating.
Ray's' Bacon Cheeseburger Bombers step by step
- preheat oven 375.
- fry your ground beef with onion 1 tspn hamburger seasoning, drain all fat..
- add can of rotel, ketchup, & cheese to drained ground beef,.
- if your using fresh bacon cook till crisp drain and chop add to burger mix..
- if your using fresh bacon just cook till crisp, drain and chop add to burger mixture.Let mixture cool.
- each biscuit dough flatten out a lil with fingers pressing in middle so they will fit into cupcake tin. your making a cup…
- now add your cooled burger mixture to raw biscuit dough I top with a lil more cheese and crimp around edges so the biscuits will puff.
- bake as directed on tin…
I've had a recipe like this, sans the bacon, wrapped in foil and cooked in the embers of a campfire. Loaded with cheese, bacon and all of the fixin's. the PERFECT weekend snack! PagesPublic figureVideo creatorThe Recipe CriticVideosBACON CHEESEBURGER Bombs! Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs recipe: Try this Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs recipe, or contribute your own. Bacon Cheeseburger Bombs – Whether you make the baked or fried version your parties will never be the same.