Aloo matar ki sabji. Hey Friends, presenting you a simple Aloo Gobhi Recipe. It makes for a perfect lunch box recipe and is the best get away from a routine recipe. Aloo matar recipe is a most common Indian vegetarian curies.
Are you looking for simple Aloo Matar Recipe? I am sharing my easy recipe of Aloo Matar through this recipe video. Even if you are a beginner at cooking. You can cook Aloo matar ki sabji using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aloo matar ki sabji
- You need of boiled potato and raf mashed.
- It’s of boiled matar.
- You need of hing.
- Prepare of jeera.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- It’s of dhaniya powder.
- It’s of black salt.
- You need of garam masala.
- Prepare of ginger grated.
- Prepare of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare of chopped coriander leaf.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of chat masala.
Are you looking for simple Aloo Matar Recipe? I am sharing my easy recipe of Aloo Matar through this recipe video. Even if you are a beginner at cooking, you can try the easy Matar Aloo Recipe and surprise your family and friends. The Aloo Matar is a popular North Indian dish.
Aloo matar ki sabji step by step
- Sab se pehle gas par kadai rakh kar oil dal kar garamkare or jeera hing dal kar fry karein ab sabhi ingredients ko dal kar fry karein 5 minutes cook karo lijiye ready to eat aloo matar ki sabji aap chapati ya paratha ke sath serve karein enjoy friends thanks.
This aloo tamatar ki sabzi is very simple and easy to make. This is regularly cooked in North Indian kitchens. In this recipe, I have added little onions as well. Serving suggestion: Serve aloo tamatar ki sabzi with puri, masala puri or paratha or roti/phulka. Aloo Tamatar Ki Sabzi is a simple, comforting and easy to make dish which is regularly cooked in North Indian households.