Philly cheesesteak pasta. This easy dinner recipe for Philly Cheesesteak Pasta is a cheesy comfort food dish that will become a new family favorite! The next time you have a hankering for some classic Philly cheesesteaks, I hope you give this one pot cheesesteak. Beef and pasta must be one of the best flavor combinations around.
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK & PASTA CASSEROLE RECIPE Cook with Me Easy Casserole *For today's recipe and many more, click below to see my recipe blog. Enjoy everything you love about Philly Cheesesteak in this delicious Philly cheesesteak pasta recipe. You can cook Philly cheesesteak pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly cheesesteak pasta
- You need 2 lbs of Ground Beef browned and cooled.
- You need 1 of Green Bell Pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion Diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Packet of French Onion Soup Mix.
- It’s 4 cups of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3 cups of Large Elbow Noodles uncooked.
- Prepare 8 oz of Sliced Provolone Cheese Torn into smaller pieces.
- You need 8 oz of Mozzarella Cheese Shredded.
This skillet recipe comes together in minutes. You add the uncooked pasta to the pot and cook it all together. Last year, I shared this chicken cheesesteak baked ziti from my friend's cookbook and it has remained one of my family's favorite comfort meals! Philly cheesesteaks mean thinly sliced beef and sautéed onions and bell peppers tucked into a hoagie roll and smothered with melted cheese.
Philly cheesesteak pasta step by step
- Add the ground beef, onion, green pepper, the french onion packet, and minced garlic to a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until the beef is browned. Then drain any fat and return the skillet to the stove top..
- Next mix in the Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and the beef broth. Then slowly stir in the milk. Bring the mixture to a boil then add in the pasta. Reduce the heat to low and cover. Cook until the noodles are tender stirring occasionally approximately 7-10 minutes..
- Then stir in the cheeses and heat until they are completed melted. Enjoy!.
Cook and drain pasta as package directs. Meanwhile whisk milk and cornstarch in a medium saucepan to blend. Gooey, meaty and melty, a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich is delicious in its simplicity. All About the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich. While this authentic sandwich has proved itself to be a street food.