Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole. Impossibly Easy Tater Tots™ Cheeseburger Casserole. We're always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally hooked! This yummy casserole may be kind of a guilty pleasure, but it makes for a great dinner that the whole family will enjoy.
This post was sponsored by KRAFT, HEINZ and ORE-IDA, and I was compensated to write it. I saw a recipe for crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole on Youtube and had to try it, after all, I love bacon cheeseburgers with I also added more tater tots and cheese to the top. The beauty of this Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Recipe is that there is no wrong way to do it. You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 1-1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 (3 oz) of bag of real bacon bits.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of bag of frozen tater tots.
- It’s 1 (10.75 oz) of can of condensed cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 16 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
This is a great recipe and it's so easy to make anyone can do it. And Bacon, Cheeseburger AND Tater Tots? Making this dish is really easy. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe.
Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×13 in pan with cooking spray & set it aside..
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet until it’s no longer pink & then drain. Heat the pan & add a bit of oil for better browning. Add the meat to the pan, break it into large pieces, sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt, & let it sit for a few minutes. Break the beef into smaller pieces as it cooks. Stir occasionally until the beef is browned..
- Combine cooked beef, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, tater tots, cheese soup & sour cream..
- Spread the combined ingredients into the pan..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes..
This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family. It has become a regular in the dinner rotations. Top with bacon, tater tots, and shredded cheese. A yummy breakfast casserole with potatoes, bacon, egg, and Cheddar cheese that's quick to throw together and great for guests. All Reviews for Tater Tot® and Bacon Breakfast Casserole.