Cheeseburger soup. Reviews for: Photos of Cheeseburger Soup I. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
This delectable family friendly Cheeseburger Soup brings all the wonderful savory flavors of cheeseburgers together in a creamy cheesy soup with a prefect blend of Italian seasonings. Cheeseburger Soup from Delish.com is comfort food at its best. Cheeseburger Soup Sounds Weird, Tastes INSANE. You can have Cheeseburger soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped up.
- It’s 4 of large potatoes diced in large pieces.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- It’s 1 tbs of basil.
- You need 1 tbs of parsley.
When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli – my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday! Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor.
Cheeseburger soup instructions
- Brown hamburger in pan and drain grease and set aside..
- In another pot heat up beef broth to boiling. Then add potatoes, cooked ground beef, onions, basil and parsley. Once boiling cook on medium for 15 minuets or until potatoes start to soften..
- Mix flour and milk and add to soup. Once it comes back to a boil add cheese and simmer for another 5 min. Let cool for a couple of minuets and enjoy..
Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons! Cheeseburger Soup – How To Make Cheeseburger Soup with BaconThe Wolfe Pit. This Cheeseburger Soup is thick, hearty and loaded with ground beef, potatoes, veggies and plenty of cheese! Make it on the stovetop or in the slow cooker. Buy fresh herbs and spices to season your soup; fresh garlic, parsley, and thyme will enhance the flavor without being overpowering.