Cheeseburger Casserole. A cheeseburger casserole… now that's not a dish I grew up eating! What the heck is a cheeseburger casserole? Think cheeseburger essential ingredients such as lean ground hamburger meat sauteed.
Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC. This Cheeseburger Casserole is a homemade Hamburger Helper recipe. McCormick's Grill Mates Burger Seasoning and Weber Burger Seasoning are my favorites. You can cook Cheeseburger Casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of soy milk, divided.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Prepare 6 slice of American cheese.
These ingredients will add so much flavor! The casserole will taste a lot more like a burger. This creamy low-carb bacon cheeseburger casserole is loaded with enough eggs, Cheddar, and beef to satisfy your family any night of the week. Cheeseburger Meatloaf Vs Turkey Meatloaf How to Dice an Onion.
Cheeseburger Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Mix beef, 1/2 cup milk, crumbs, onion powder, eggs, salt, worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, mustard, & pepper. Spread mixture in shallow baking dish. Bake for 1 hr. Drain off fat..
- Arrange cheese slices over meat..
- Mix baking mix & 1/2 cup milk until soft dough forms. Spread dough out over cheese. Bake for 15 minutes longer..
If your a cheeseburger lover this casserole is for you. It's like a big juicy cheeseburger right in a bowl. This casserole is fairly easy to make and can be cooked and reheated as needed. Cheeseburger Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A recipe I came up with.if you think it sounds good.wait till you try it.ck it put!!