Tofu Hamburgers: This Recipe Comes Directly From a Former Chef. This is how I always make hamburgers! Onion, celery and cheese make these burgers delicious. I used Nasoya five spice seasoned tofu and they were wonderful.
We made it with a Teriyaki-like sauce, but regular ketchup and Worcester sauce is also very good with it. Oil a frying pan with vegetable oil and preheat. Add the hamburger steak patties and fry on medium heat. You can have Tofu Hamburgers: This Recipe Comes Directly From a Former Chef using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu Hamburgers: This Recipe Comes Directly From a Former Chef
- Prepare 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- You need 1/2 block of Tofu (firm is probably best).
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of heaping teaspoon Krazy Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Nutmeg.
This Japanese style tofu hamburger has a hint of sesame oil in every bite. A perfect side dish for lunch! I have searched for umpteeth tofu burger recipes. Even tried a bunch of them to "Blech!" results!
Tofu Hamburgers: This Recipe Comes Directly From a Former Chef step by step
- Here are the ingredients we need for today! Easy, right? Chop the garlic finely!.
- Drain the tofu a little bit! I just squeeze it out with my hands. You don't have to worry too much about this step!.
- Mix the meat, tofu, and garlic! Do this with your hands!.
- Add Krazy Salt and black pepper. Regular salt and pepper would be ok too..
- If you have nutmeg, add about 1/3 teaspoon! Mix very well!.
- Rub some oil on your hands and throw the meat between your hands like you're playing catch! Get all the air bubbles out! Too bad I can't show you how the former pro chef does it….
- Now cook the hamburgers! Please refer to; Hamburger Cooking Taught by a Former Chef. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145488-a-hamburger-chef-teaches-you-how-to-pan-fry-hamburgers.
- It turned out like this!; Tofu Hamburgers with Refreshing Grated Daikon Radish. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145477-tofu-hamburger-steaks-with-refreshing-grated-daikon-radish-on-top.
- Recipe: 1578473; Tofu Hamburgers with Butter Soy Sauce and Vegetables.
- ; Taught by a Former Chef! Korean Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156168-a-chefs-recipe-for-korean-style-bulgogi-tofu-hamburgers.
When I had all but given up my search for a good tofu burger , came this recipe from this cookbook called Vegetarian – tasty Recipes for Everyday that I happened to find in an acquaintance's house. While regular hamburger steak is made from ground pork and beef, Tofu Hamburger Steak is made from a mixture of Tofu and ground meat. <p>Hamburger Steak is a very popular western style dish in Japan, and it is often made at home or served at many restaurants. In my youth, I learned how to make hamburgers from a celebrity chef who insisted that you needed breadcrumbs, egg and seasonings for a truly great burger. When it comes to cooking with meat, here's a big takeaway from this hamburger recipe: fat = flavour. I stuffed the tofu in between yummy hamburger buns with raw red onions and spinach to make a handy lunch.