Peanut Butter Clusters. Nut Clusters are bite size snacks made in delicious flavors like Chocolate & Peanut Butter Satisfy Salty Cravings With Planters Products Found In The Snack Aisle! In a microwave-safe bowl, melt peanut butter chips and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and potato chips.
All you have to do is melt a little dark chocolate with a few tablespoons of smooth peanut butter, stir through some roasted peanuts and voila, perfect Peanut Clusters. When I make these Peanut Clusters, I love to sprinkle over a little sea salt for that sweet and salty action. Overindulging in empty calories is a holiday hazard. You can cook Peanut Butter Clusters using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Clusters
- You need 2 Cups of Peanut Butter Chips.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Dry Roasted Peanuts.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Crushed Ridge Potato Chips.
Here are ways to pack treats with nutrients, using delicious dried fruits, nuts, spices, whole-grain cereals and even chocolate. Fruits and nuts are rich in antioxidants; cinnamon suppresses blood sugar spikes; chocolate may help your heart and your mood. I don't believe there is any combination more classic than my favorite pairing of chocolate and peanut butter. Combine that deliciousness with nuts in this simple no-bake recipe and you've got a winner!
Peanut Butter Clusters instructions
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt peanut butter chips and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and potato chips. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container..
These cutie pie little chocolate peanut butter nut clusters are so easy to make and are ready in. Chocolate Peanut Clusters with Peanut Butter: Substitutions. There are only four ingredients in this recipe, so I don't recommend changing things up too much! But here are a few ideas! If you'd like to keep the filling refined sugar free, use this recipe to make your own powered sugar!