Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake. Sam Harris's cheesy potato and mushroom bake from Sainsbury's magazine makes the perfect side dish for your Boxing Day lunch. Put the mushrooms in a roasting tin and drizzle over the olive oil. While mushrooms cook, arrange potatoes close together on a baking sheet.
Meanwhile, pass sweet potato wedges and cremini mushrooms through the shredder attachment of a food processor. Serve on a bun with lettuce, tomato, and aioli sauce. Cook: Place the stuffed mushrooms on a small sheetpan or baking dish and cook for. You can have Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake
- You need of Meat.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 5 of Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (10 oz).
- You need 1/2 can of milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of beef bouillon powder.
- Prepare 1 of Hot Sauce to taste (2 tablespoons barely spicy).
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- It’s of Main.
- It’s 4 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1 of cheese to top.
- It’s 8 of X12 casserole dish.
The "hidden" Gruyère cheese is sweet and nutty and pairs perfectly with the earthy mushroom flavour. When a burger doesn't feel complete without chips, make these smashed potatoes with umami Place the potatoes on a baking tray and using a heavy fork, smash the potato until it looks. Some sage advice from a good friend results in this cheese-encrusted potato and savoury mushroom bake you can eat hot or cold. This Vegan Potato Bake (Potatoes au Gratin) with Mushrooms and Zucchini is comfort food at its best!
Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Dice onion and garlic, slice mushrooms.
- Brown ground beef, when it is about half way done, add Worcestershire sauce, stir in..
- Add onion, mushrooms and garlic.
- When cooked, turn off heat..
- Peel potatoes if you desire, thin slice. Yes, I used my food processor, took me 8 seconds to slice them all. 😉.
- Mix all sauce ingredients.
- Place potatoes in baking dish first, I know, I'm using 2 loaf pans, instead of a casserole dish, I have a reason this time..
- Add Sauce next, put meat on top last.
- Cover with foil, bake 1 hour.
- Grate your cheese, use whatever cheese you like, cheddar is the normal. I'm using a mix..
- After 1 hour, remove foil, cover with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes (uncovered).
- Remove, let sit 5 or 10 minutes to solidify.
- Options; green peas, peas and carrots, asparagus, bacon. (Cook bacon first, add meat to bacon grease to cook, crumble bacon in when meat is done).
It's creamy, flavorful, "cheesy", healthy, satisfying and very easy to make! Perfect as a main course or side dish for a delicious dairy-free holiday lunch or dinner! Cheesy Chili Baked Potato Fries (Oil-Free). Grilled Corn Salad with Vegan Chipotle Ranch Amazing sweet potato black bean burgers bulked up with brown rice and seasoned with smoky cumin and Instead of green used some sauteed yellow onion and added mushrooms, needed to use them up. Slice potatoes into finger width slices and finely slice the garlic.