Cheese, egg, veggies stuffed burger. Enjoy the Cheesy Stuffed Veggie Burger hot and fresh to enjoy the gooeyness of the cheese before it begins to harden. You can also try other cheesy recipes like Cheesy Potato Bake or Cheesy Rice Tartlet. This super healthy veggie burger recipe is so EASY to make and completely delicious.
More Fantastic Veggie Recipes. 💬 Reviews. In a bowl, combine half the lentils, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, cumin, cilantro, lemon juice, cooked With ingredients like focaccia bread, mozzarella cheese, and a brown sugar and balsamic vinegar glaze. One stuffed with melted, gooey cheese, obviously. You can have Cheese, egg, veggies stuffed burger using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese, egg, veggies stuffed burger
- It’s 1 of burger for stuffing.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s 4 tsp of chopped Green vegies (Capsicum,French beens, mushroom,).
- It’s 1 Tsp of green coriander.
- It’s 1 of chopped chilli.
- You need 2 Tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 Tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of chopped Olive.
- You need 1 Tsp of woster sauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of sweet & sour sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
These stuffed burgers are the ultimate in grilling season inspiration. While you can of course use Not only does stuffing your burger keep the most important topping contained, but the cheesy core keeps your patty exceptionally succulent as it cooks. Mushroom Burgers with Fried Egg and Truffle Oil. QVC's David Venable stuffs his burgers with Cheddar and cream cheese and tops it all with corn chips and a smoky salsa for This veggie burger recipe packs some major protein.
Cheese, egg, veggies stuffed burger instructions
- In a Heat pan add butter let it hot..
- Whisk the egg,add half chopped veggies (which we chopped before),mix it well..
- Add salt Green chilli,black pepper,Green coriander,2 Tsp cheese,mix it very well..
- Make a batter.pour it in the hot pan.put some butter in it..
- Flip it other side when it is pink one side..
- Remove it on the flame after 2 miniutes..
- Now add all remain veggies in the same pan, saute it 1 miniute.add 1 pinch salt,black pepper,& remove it from the flame..
- Now take burger cut it in the middle.spread all sauces in the mid. Put some cheese it.put saute veggies in it..
- Now put prepared omlett in it,sprinkle some cheese in it..
- Brush some butter over it..
- Keep it in the oven at 180 degree for 8 miniutes..
- Serve it hot_ hot to your love ones..
The patties are made with quinoa (a plant-based source of complete. This veggie burger is packed with veggie and quinoa goodness including lots of meatless protein. A great alternative to a beef burger and just as hearty and filling. It can be cooked on the grill or baked in the oven. The egg and cheese may be left out to make this recipe vegan.