Beef Stew (v2.0). Beef stew may be easy to make, but having it come out flavorful is a whole other story. Lisa Lavery of the CHOW Test Kitchen shows you how to build the. BeEF is short for The Browser Exploitation Framework.
A charming beef stew flavored with red wine and vegetables. This recipe makes lots of stew, so invite some friends over. Season the beef with the thyme, marjoram, salt, and pepper. You can cook Beef Stew (v2.0) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Stew (v2.0)
- Prepare of (2.5) Lbs Top or Bottom Round Roast.
- Prepare of (10-15) Baby Potatoes.
- Prepare of (4) Carrots ( Skinned and cut into 2 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare Handful of Baby Onions.
- You need Handful of Cherry Tomatos.
- It’s of Fresh Thyme.
- Prepare of Fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare Cloves of (4) Garlic.
- Prepare of (2) Ounces Dark Chocolate.
- It’s of (4) Oz's Tomato Paste.
- You need of (2) Tbsp Flour.
- Prepare of Whole Bottle Red Wine.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Place flour in a covered bowl or a large sealable plastic bag. Add the beef, a small batch at a time. Want to know about Beef Stew ? This FREE app, very Easy to use and complete free,you can find useful information about Beef Stew in it.
Beef Stew (v2.0) instructions
- Cut Roast into Large 2 inch cubes. Add to large bowl..
- Salt and pepper to taste. Add thyme and Rosemary. Add potatoes, carrots, onions,Cherry tomatoes and garlic..
- Pour in whole bottle of red wine. Covered with plastic wrap, marinade in refrigerator overnight..
- Strain whine out into a large bowl and save..
- Place the roast and vegetable mixture into a large pot on medium high. Seer until brown..
- Re add the red wine. Bring to boil. Add the tomato paste, flour and Dark Chocolate. Stir, turn to low. Cover and let cook 6 hours..
- Keep an eye on liquid level. Usually plenty though..
Download Beef Stew for free now! This beef stew is one of the simplest you will ever find. Stir in the cornstarch to make a slurry. Beef Stew Recipe: I've already posted a beef stew recipe, but since I keep experimenting and changing up the way I make it, I thought I'd post the newest version! I've changed up a few things in the cooking process and I think this beef stew is far superior in flavor… This slow cooker beef stew is made with Belgium beer and served over buttery egg noodles or mashed potatoes!