Sausage casserole. The Hairy Bikers' sausage casserole is like a big hug on a cold winter's day! The Hairy Bikers' take on sausage casserole makes a wonderfully warming and filling dish, and it freezes brilliantly. Follow this recipe and it tastes great.
Sausage casserole has never been simpler. This easy sausage casserole recipe combines cannellini beans, plum tomatoes and potatoes into one delicious dish. Plus, it's ready in under an hour! You can cook Sausage casserole using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage casserole
- You need 8 of sausages I either use beef or chicken.
- Prepare 4 of blended tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef or chicken broth.
- Prepare of Parsley or coriander for garnish.
Which kind of casserole are you looking for? This hearty sausage casserole is quick to put together and uses baked beans to make it an easy You can make this recipe gluten free by using gluten free sausages, Worcestershire sauce, stock and. This hearty sausage casserole dish is warming, tasty and very simple to prepare. With A Buttery Pecan Crust, A Whipped Cream Cheese Layer, Light And Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pudding, And More Whipped Cream Topped Off With Chopped Pecans.
Sausage casserole step by step
- On a skillet fry your sausages until golden brown.
- On a pan heat 2tbs oil.
- Add the onions sauté for a few minutes then add the garlic cook until lightly golden brown.
- Add the blended tomatoes cook until thick and very dark in colour.
- Add one bay leave the fresh the better.
- Cut your sausages into cubes.
- Throw them in cook for a few minutes.
- Add your 2cups beef or chicken broth.
- Let it simmer for about 4-5 minutes.
- Switch off the heat Add parsley or coriander to garnish.
This sausage and noodle casserole is made with condensed soup and a crumbled French fried onion topping. This sausage and noodle casserole is an excellent choice for an everyday weeknight meal. This easy sausage casserole is seriously tasty! Find more one-pot recipes for hearty comfort food & plenty of delicious dinner ideas at Tesco Real Food. This sausage casserole is one of those nostalgic dinners from our childhood.