Tangy Corn peanut chat. This quick peanut chaat is one of those ridiculously quick and easy recipes (ready in just five minutes with only seven ingredients!), that is SO quick and easy that I wondered whether I should bother posting it or not. I took another spoonful of the tangy spicy fresh peanut salad full of Indian flavours and decided to post it anyway. How to make Corn Peanut Chat is a question which arises in people's mind quite often.
A few secret ingredients in Corn Peanut Chat just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Chaats such as this boiled peanut chaat, masala corn, sweet potato chaat, bhelpuri, dahi papdi chaat, masala puri chaat are downright addicting. Chaat is a dish that has every element in terms of texture and taste such as crispy, crunchy, tangy and spicy. కారం గా పుల్ల గా తినడానికి Spicy peanut salad/palli chat/masala peanut incrident palli/peanut/groundnut onion tomato carrot pudina coriander salt chilli. You can have Tangy Corn peanut chat using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tangy Corn peanut chat
- You need 1.5 cup of sweet corn boiled.
- You need 1 of small tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of roasted and crushed peanuts.
- You need 1/4 tsp of blackpepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
Marina Beach peanut masala chat recipe with easy step by step instructions and a video for your easy understanding and learning. How to make peanut chat snack Whenever I go Marina beach I never forget to buy this peanut chat snack, chilli mango and the soan papdi. Savory snacks or tangy munchies served with chutneys, yogurt, are popular in India as Chaat.
Tangy Corn peanut chat step by step
- Strain the boil corn. Put this in a large bowl..
- Add chopped onion, cucumber, tomatoes green chilies, lemon, salt and pepper, oregano and butter mix it well..
- Serve it on a plate topped with crushed peanuts and coriander leaves. The taste is yummy ????..
In Hindi, the word 'Chaatna' means to lick and the word Chaat has been derived from the same. Lip-smacking and irresistibly delicious, Chaat can be prepared using various combinations. You could prepare spicy ones, sweet ones or tangy ones as per. peanut chaat recipe groundnut chat with step by step photo and video recipe. chaat or salad recipe is a common snack across india and is served for a different purpose. it is generally made with deep-fried snacks and spicy sauce exploding with flavours. but then there are few healthy chaat recipes and boiled peanut chaat salad is one such recipe which can be. Enjoy spicy masala corn with a cup of Masala Chai.