Easy corned beef hash. Make some homemade corned beef hash! Chop it up and fry it up with boiled potatoes and serve with runny fried eggs for breakfast. Wondering how to make corned beef hash?
Not so much a Corned Beef Hash recipe as it is a Corned Beef Hash method. In general this is often made with leftover. This is about as easy as you can get – cook this corned beef hash in batches and keep it warm in dishes covered with aluminium foil in a low oven. You can have Easy corned beef hash using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy corned beef hash
- It’s 1 medium of yellow onion-diced.
- It’s 2 lb of corned beef (brisket or round), cooked and cubed 1/4" dice.
- Prepare 4 cup of new potatoes-1" cubed and boiled.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola or veg oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
When the corned beef hash is cooked, remove the pan from the heat, sprinkle over the Worcestershire sauce and parsley and season to taste with salt. Corned beef hash is a classic Irish dish made with flavorful corned beef, diced potatoes, onions, and spices. It can be made with fresh, frozen, canned or leftover corned beef. Top With a Fried Egg for Extra Flavor.
Easy corned beef hash step by step
- heat large non-stick or cast iron skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. add 1/2 of the oil and add onion. cook for 2-3 minutes, until onions begin to soften. add potatoes and cook another 5-6 minutes, stirring often..
- add corned beef and continue to stir occasionally, 4 or 5 minutes until heated through..
- season to taste..
But my favorite way to use leftover corned beef is to make Corned Beef Hash. It's delicious served neat, and even better when topped with a fried or poached egg. Corned beef hash is a dish that begins with corned beef, a type of beef brisket that has been specially preserved, and combines it with onions, potatoes, and spices. Brisket is often a tough cut of meat and is usually slow roasted or cooked in a slow cooker over a matter of several hours. View full nutritional breakdown of Easy & Cheap Corned Beef Hash calories by ingredient.