Corned Beef Patties with Potato and Ricotta. Meat patties with potatoes (beef cutlets) are incredibly tasty appetizers, loaded with flavorful spices and herbs. Below is an outline of the steps to make perfect beef patties with mashed potatoes: Boil potatoes and cool. Saute onions, brown the beef and cook until well done.
I omit the egg.the secret to hold them togeather is a dash of milk & butter. I never use flour.sometimes I beat a egg & coat the patties.one of my family's favorite. Mash the potatoes, stir in the corned beef and salad onions then season. You can have Corned Beef Patties with Potato and Ricotta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Patties with Potato and Ricotta
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 200 gr of corned beef.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ricotta.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of bouillon cube (beef), crushed.
- Prepare of Crushed black pepper to your preference (I used 1/2 tbsp).
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Corned Beef HashSaving Room for Dessert. A Fun twist on simple potato pancakes, these Irish Corned Beef Potato Pancakes are the perfect way to use up all your St. We may have celebrated over here at my house last week, but the leftovers keep on coming! If seasoning packet is included with corned beef brisket, pour it over the beef brisket after water is added.
Corned Beef Patties with Potato and Ricotta instructions
- Mix mashed potatoes, corned beef, ricotta, eggs, salt, bouillon cube, black pepper, and flour..
- I usually use a spoon to mix it, but you can also knead it..
- Heat oil in a pan. I use medium heat..
- Use two spoons to form patties. Fry them until golden brown, flipping them occasionally..
Close and lock pressure cooker lid. When time is up, use the. Transfer the corned beef to a large Dutch oven with the fat cap facing up. Add the wine and the spices from the packet. Cover the pot and transfer to the oven Drop the potatoes and carrots into the liquid surrounding the beef and lay the cabbage wedges on top.